September 11, 2010

running

my friend alicia and i have been going for a run basically since i was allowed to move faster than a snail (aka 6 weeks postpartum). she's such a great friend, with 3 kids of her own, and a few years older than me. she stole kinley from me a few nights before my birthday for an hour, and i didn't know why.
well the other night when we went for a run (just a few days after my birthday) i discovered why.
she had made a t-shirt with kinley's footprints on it and a little verse that read:

"this is to remind you, when i'm big and tall, that once i was quite little and my feet were very small"

turn on the waterworks! i wear that t-shirt with pride when i'm running!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet thing to do! You and Kinley look gorgeous, by the way!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments!